Courageous Soul

Friday, April 01, 2005

A little off

Not sure yet how comfortable i am with a public blog, it will take some getting used too. I do like being able to work with some html so i can get a better grasp on it.

Things have been pretty good. We had a full moon though last week, it made everything feel really off for me, maybe the moon had nothing to do with it,but everything felt weird. For a few days it felt more back to normal but again today stuff was off. I wish i could pin point whats goin on with me and the feeling around me. In class we were observing our teacher doing some energy work on one of our classmates, she got to the point where a few tears came to her eyes. Its a really strong powerful thing. I truly hope i too can connect in ways she does. I feel inside that its a possibility, i truly hope its in me. I really feel this feild is for me, i cant wait to learn more and more.

1 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2005 10:29 PM, Blogger Stefan said…

    Your blogging is great. That's really interesting that massage therepy can actually have that power. You're going to have to teach me how to make people cry too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home