Courageous Soul

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Refreshing

Its been so long since ive been here, on this happy cloud in the sky. Since saturday things have been so good i feel like it cant be real. Am i dreaming or am i awake?

I woke yesterday morning having the urge to go for a run, so i did. I got back did the rest of my workout. I read an ad in the paper that a near by resturant is hiring, with my experience i figured why not. This place is a huge money maker in the summer time. It will be perfect. The guy hires me on the spot. I then head to school and have a great conversation with a friend about life and the future and how thigns are. We are both doing really well lately. I then won 40 bucks on some scratch of lottery tickets i purchased earlier. Then in class had a talk with my teacher about some ideas and she was more than happy to help out. I couldnt have asked for a better day. Then Desiree calls with news of Steve. She had called him to get his view on how our date was. He said he's just as excited about getting to know me and has always had a soft spot for read heads. He plans on giving me a call tomrrow i guess. I couldnt be more excited about it all. Though im still trying not to incase it all falls apart. But this time around i cant help but give it my all with open arms, so i cant wonder if i did all i could and if i was myself 100%.

Finally things feel right, for so long everything felt off and weird, but not now. Now i feel refreshed and excited about the days, weeks, months to come.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home