Courageous Soul

Friday, August 26, 2005

Poker anyone?

So tomorrow is the Poker run aorund the lake. I guess everyoen with there old, new and fast cars go around the lake racing tryign to win at poker. Each stop is a hang out. I knwo sounds boring and cheesy but apprently its alot of fun. They do burn outs showing off and afterwards they all go off into hidden places and drag race. I'm kinda excited about it! Me and Steve got his mom and dads blue chevelle convertible. I wish i knew the year lol But i will take pictures!

Sara is supposed to come up this weekend dont know now if she will make it. I'm rather disapointed but oh well.

My business had it's first good week. Was nice to be able to pay my bills this month. A bunch of weight off my shoulders.

I'm exhausted.

4 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2005 8:30 PM, Anonymous stefan said…

    I did not know this went on. Very interesting idea. So there are certain poker checkpoints that people stop at?

     
  • At August 28, 2005 11:32 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Yah!! There's 5 points around the lake they stop and get a card. It was a BLAST! :)

     
  • At August 31, 2005 12:17 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I hope you had fun at the poker thingy! Sounds like a blast. And congrats on your business doing good:) Thats so awesome I'm so happy for you. Do you just work there or do you have other people too? Where is it at? Just curious. Talk to you later, take care

     
  • At September 02, 2005 11:08 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    It's in town in roscommon and it's alllll mine. Some day i'll have a big day spa with people working under me. My future goal :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home