Courageous Soul

Friday, September 02, 2005

Things have been rather busy with my business, getting ready for school and much needed Steve time.We dont really have any set weekend plans for the first time in months! We just are going to lay some tile in one of the rooms at my office and clean up his yard a bit. We're becoming more and more like a married couple, it's pathetically adorable! I couldnt ask for more. His mom mentioned today how much of a good change she's seen in him since ive come around. He's started caring about things again, taking repsonsibility for the things he neglected. She's so happy that we're together, and his and my whole family and friends feel the same way. It's nice to be loved by so many people. They are all so caring. I myself have really become a much better and happeir person. Each day is a new adventure and i love it!

Off to do some errands before the weekend!

6 Comments:

  • At September 02, 2005 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Technorati responds to criticism: Too many blogs
    Technorati , as we've mentioned before, is a venture-backed San Francisco company that lets you search things written by blogs, and is a favorite among bloggers because it also lets them check who has linked to ...
    I really enjoy your blog. I think you may like my website at : time share resale. Its got information on time share resale that you may enjoy

     
  • At September 02, 2005 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog site here. Keep on posting. You Rock!

    Are you interested in checking out an AWSOME website?
    Rose Gardening
    It contains some pretty cool stuff about Rose Gardening!
    Please come by for a visit. Enjoy!

     
  • At December 08, 2005 1:59 PM, Anonymous Time Share Resale said…

    Hi Amanda. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for Time Share Resale info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.

     
  • At December 08, 2005 7:48 PM, Anonymous Sell Time Share said…

    Hi Amanda. I don't normally bother with comments but feel a little bored today and am trying to waste a little time. I was just surfing around the net (actually looking for info on Sell Time Share) when I came across your blog. Just wanted to let you that I've gone back and read through some of your past posts. They caught my interest and I can relate to a quite a bit of what you say. So keep it up - I guess.

     
  • At December 10, 2005 3:37 AM, Anonymous Sell Time Share said…

    Hi Amanda. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for Time Share Resale info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.

     
  • At December 11, 2005 12:45 AM, Anonymous Time Share Resale said…

    Hi Amanda. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for Sell Time Share info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home